International Jobs First Mission to Expand Economic Opportunities
Governor Tom Corbett departed April 6th for Brazil and Chile to lead a delegation of Pennsylvania business, tourism and university leaders on a business development mission that will focus on creating new economic opportunities for job growth.
The three-city, two-country mission, privately funded by Team Pennsylvania Foundation, is scheduled for April 6-16 and will include stops in the Brazilian cities of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, along with Santiago, Chile.
Corbett is joined by 19 businesses, both large and small, from across the state and across all industry sectors. Companies attending the mission represent the energy, life sciences and medical, manufacturing, technology, mining and equipment, and transportation and logistics industries.
Additionally, nine economic development and tourism groups and chambers of commerce will be a part of the delegation. Drexel University will also join the delegation and will meet with potential university partners.
Find out more at PAGlobal.org.
- Governor Corbett: Joint Declaration Signed with Rio de Janeiro to Create New Opportunities - April 10, 2013
- Governor Corbett Makes Jobs Announcement in Brazil; 74 Jobs Coming to Franklin County - April 9, 2013
- First Lady Susan Corbett Announces Cultural Exchange Program with Brazil - April 8, 2013
- Governor Corbett to Lead PA Delegation to Brazil and Chile to Develop New Opportunities for Investment and Job Growth - April 3, 2013
- Governor Corbett To Lead International Jobs Mission In 2013 To Expand Economic Opportunities For Pennsylvania
Follow on Twitter #jobs1stmission