Energy Conservation and Weatherization Program
The Weatherization Assistance Program empowers community organizations to help recipients make their homes more energy efficient, saving money and keeping homes warmer.
Who It Helps - Incomes 200% or Below the Federal Poverty Income Level
The program is open to those whose income is 200 percent below the federal poverty income level. For example, a single person living alone cannot make more than $23,340, and a family of four cannot make more than $47,700.
|Each Additional Member Add:||$8,320|
Individuals and Households
Find a Local Agency To Help You
DCED does not directly help individuals or households. If you are an individual or household, click here to find the agency that oversees the program in your county.
Possible Additional Assistance
Recipients of the Weatherization Assistance Program may also be eligible for assistance under the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, or LIHEAP. Visit Pennsylvania's Department of Public Welfare website to find out more.
Some recipients of the Weatherization Assistance Program may also be eligible for other energy assistance programs available through their local utility company. Visit Pennsylvania's Public Utility Commission to find out more.
- Final PA American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA) State Plan
- Public Hearing Notice
- Approval of Audit Procedures and Weatherization Priority Lists for Single-Family Homes and Mobile Homes in Pennsylvania
- Weatherization Assistance Program Guidelines
- 2014-15 State Plan
- Attachment A - Agency Allocations
- Attachment B - County Allocations
- Attachment C - Health and Safety
- Pennsylvania's On-File Information (Master File) 2014
Contact DCED's Weatherization Office.