Governor’s ImPAct Awards
Celebrating Pennsylvania Companies
Governor Tom Corbett, the Department of Community & Economic Development (DCED) and The Team Pennsylvania Foundation (Team PA) are pleased to announce an awards program designed to celebrate the companies and individuals who are investing in Pennsylvania and creating jobs.
Job creation is the governor’s top priority, and he’d like to celebrate these top job-creating companies with the Governor's ImPAct Awards in the Harrisburg area on May 30, 2014.
2014 Governor’s ImPAct Award Categories
The nomination process is now closed. A nominee is entered into only ONE of the five awards categories:
- Community ImPAct Award - This award is given to a company that exemplifies the tenet of "doing well by doing good." The winners in this category show a sustained commitment to the growth and development of its employees and the community(ies) in which it does business.
- Entrepreneur ImPAct Award - This award is given to an entrepreneur who has led his or her company to a position of strength in the marketplace by way of growth in one or all of the following areas: creativity, innovation, managerial ability, leadership skills and turnaround.
- Export ImPAct Award - This award is given to a company that has significantly increased its export sales and the number of new foreign markets it sells to since 2011.
- Jobs First ImPAct Award - This award is given to a company that has demonstrated consistent job growth and retention over the past two years. The company must have had a positive net gain in new jobs during this time period.
- Small Business ImPAct Award - This award is given to a small business that has been an innovator within its industry, demonstrated revenue/profit growth, increased its workforce and committed to the growth and development of its employees and community. The company must have 100 or fewer employees.