How We Can Help
Foreign investors will find ample support to help them achieve their business goals in Pennsylvania.
The Office of International Business Development’s Center for Direct Investment, the Governor’s Action Team, and authorized international representatives all work together to provide the overall support and technical assistance required by international companies.
- Helping you set up a U.S. business entity
- Providing information about Pennsylvania’s labor force, average wages, business tax structure and more
- Coordinating site and building searches
- Offering customized financial assistance, including grants, low interest loans, tax credits, bond financing and job training
- Networking with potential partners, including suppliers, colleges, universities, law firms, accounting firms, banks, real estate professionals, construction and engineering firms and regional economic development experts
- Assisting with immigration-related issues
- Identifying training opportunities
International Investment Representatives
International business can be complicated. That is why Pennsylvania has 10+ authorized international investment representatives available to help you minimize and avoid any barriers to investing, expanding or operating a business in the U.S. These representatives serve as business advocates and liaisons between investors and federal, state and local governments, covering more than 20 countries around the world. They work with the Office of International Business Development and the Governor's Action Team on a daily basis.
Pennsylvania's offers a variety of financial programs to support business development within the Commonwealth, ranging from grants and low-interest loans to tax credits and abatements, to venture capital. To learn more about programs which may benefit your business, visit our Funding & Program Finder or contact our Customer Service representatives.