Build Your Business In Pennsylvania
Starting Your Business
- Get expert advice
- Easily find a location
- Tax information
Bring Your Business to Pennsylvania
- 40%+ U.S. population In 500 miles
- Educated workforce
- Thousands of shovel-ready sites
- Export from 3 major ports
- More consultants than any state
- Get research information from export professionals
Expand Your Business
- Tax-friendly locations
- Ranked highly in Site Selection magazine
- Easily find new locations
DCED Extends Reduced Interest Rates to Encourage Job Growth
To encourage business growth and job creation, DCED has extended the reduced interest rates on four of its loan programs from 2.75 percent to 1.50 percent and has waived fees charged by DCED to the borrowers.
The PA Business Development Authority
The PA Business Development Authority concept targets funding to meet the needs of the current economic climate; a job creation program that is customer-friendly and easy to access.
The Discovered and Developed in PA Program has been created to spur economic creativity and innovation.
PREP encourages regional coordination in economic development efforts, yielding superior customer service to the business community.